Remote · New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Onaroll is an employee rewards app that incentivizes productivity and longevity. Shift workers are the engine of our economy, powering restaurants, call centers, factories, and warehouses. We celebrate them.
We're a rapidly growing Series A company based in New York City backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Google's Gradient Ventures, and other top angel and institutional investors.
We are hiring a Product Manager to help define and execute Onaroll’s roadmap and product strategy. As an early product hire, you’ll have an influential role in shaping the product management practice, defining frameworks and process, and collaborating across the organization.
- 2-5 years of experience in product management or adjacent roles (UX/product design, solution/sales engineering, engineering, etc)
- Experience delivering solutions to SMB/mid-Market and/or consumers from initial concept to production and post-launch evaluation
- Passion and curiosity for improving the lives of hourly shift workers
- Situational fluency, along with strong written and verbal communication skills, and an ability to adjust language and tone based on intended audience
- Relevant domain expertise and experience: restaurant tech, fintech, gamification / gaming, mobile app experience, data & analytics
- Define new product capabilities via workflows, epics/user stories in order to deliver a top notch experience for shift workers that gamifies work and drives engagement
- Ensuring owners/operators have access to data, insights, and tools that help them incentivize and inspire their teams to perform better and reduce turnover
- Identify key success metrics, with a laser focus on successful outcomes over output
- Collaborate across all functions, both inbound and outbound, including engineering, UX, Customer Success, and Growth teams
Equal Employment Opportunity
Onaroll is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination of any kind. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
We adhere to all applicable federal, state, and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity. Our hiring decisions are made based on qualifications, skills, and merit. We promote a fair and inclusive employment environment for all employees, fostering a culture that respects and values each individual's unique contributions.
If you require accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com. We are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants have an equal opportunity to participate in the employment selection process.
💰 Competitive compensation packages
💊 100% coverage for high quality health, vision, and dental insurance
🏝 Unlimited vacation
💪 Monthly Health & Wellness Stipend
🖥 Home Office Stipend
🏦 Company-sponsored 401K
🏰 A beautiful office (if that's your thing) with unparalleled views of Grand Central Station
💛 An energetic and motivated team based in New York, with the challenging, fun, and fulfilling opportunity to celebrate shift workers