Senior Network Administrator
Bothell, WA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
Pivotal Commware develops 5G communications platforms, systems and applications based on Holographic Beam Forming® , a patented breakthrough in electromagnetic physics. HBF allows Pivotal to create software-defined antennas that can harness, shape and direct radio waves with order-of magnitude advantages over legacy beamforming systems in cost, size, weight and power consumption (C-SWaP). HBF enables mobile network operators to maximize capacity, coverage and throughput on demand and is recognized as an essential element in the 5G ecosystem. 5G leadership is pivotal to the US economy, and 5G is Pivotal™.
Pivotal Commware is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to manage, maintain and improve its hybrid-cloud network infrastructure. This role is crucial to ensuring Pivotal’s systems are secure, optimized, and running smoothly. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the CTO.
- Proactively work with staff teams to expand and improve Pivotal network functionality for their application spaces.
- Deploy and set up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless networks, etc.
- Install/replace/upgrade/repair hardware and software as appropriate.
- Deliver timely support to resolve network and device issues/outages.
- Drive, develop, implement, and maintain back up strategy for key Pivotal datasets and assure disaster recovery plans meet or exceed requirements from company leadership.
- Develop policies and procedures governing how to troubleshoot specialty issues, including identification, documentation, distribution, and resolution.
- Assess products or services and advocate for suitable enhancements via cost/benefit analysis to management.
- Manage/supervise contract IT service providers.
- Implement service desk operations suitable to cover more common support tasks as well as provide all-hours coverage.
- Work with support staff to track the fleet of IT assets and assure optimal scaling of supported devices.
- BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or similar or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in technical support, help desk, network support position.
- Preferred certifications include CompTIA Network+, MCSA, CCNA, but are not required.
- Highly Proficient with network troubleshooting and topologies.
- Proficient with MS Azure and the MS toolset for IT environments.
- Experience in multidisciplinary engineering organizations diverse IT needs: Linux software development and dev-ops, cloud software development, engineering test operations, and general business administration.
- Experience implementing secure IT infrastructure and handling compliance audits for same.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible, able to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks, and have strong attention to detail while working with minimal supervision.
- Regular onsite attendance. This position is not remote.
Pivotal was named among Washington’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022.
At Pivotal you will join a team experienced in advanced communications, RAN system development and deployment, commercial antenna’s, RF design, cloud-based management software and machine learning. If you want to apply yourself to this fascinating endeavor, then we would love to hear from you!
Pivotal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills, and experiences within our workforce.