Russian Bilingual Chronic Disease Management Health Coach (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services, providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Health Coach who is passionate about working closely with members and caregivers to support them on their journey to manage their chronic conditions and acute exacerbations. This Health Coach is excited by working as part of a team to build relationships and coach individuals toward improved health outcomes.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Work with individuals to help them improve their health and manage their chronic conditions
- Follow up with your members to provide ongoing support and ensure their success in meeting their health goals
- Empower members to become an active participant in their own health outcomes
- Assist member in overcoming barriers to better health
- Utilize biometric values and motivational interviewing techniques to collaborate with members to drive to improve clinical and health outcomes
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Experience speaking with members about disease and chronic care management (required)
- Health Coaching Certification or Bachelors in Health and Wellness to help people improve their overall health and manage their chronic conditions (required)
- At least 1 year of recent health coaching experience (required)
- Fluency in Spanish, Russian and/or Mandarin in addition to English (required)
- Motivational interviewing training/experience
- Customer-centric focus with ability to build relationships and gain trust quickly
- Proven administrative abilities, with strong computer and software application skills
- An obsession with helping others improve their health
- The ability to work independently and is organized, tech-savvy, and highly motivated
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with match
Pay range is $22.50-$23.50 hourly.
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to email@example.com for confirmation.