Provider Relation Specialist (New York City)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
Our program monitors in real-time, identifying issues before they become health events, and helping connect those in need with those who can help via technologies such as video, chat, and telephone. Our technology platform includes home-based mobile applications, a clinical dashboard, and data analytics on data not previously available to health professionals. We are disrupting a $109 billion industry and have recently closed our latest funding round with a blue-chip list of investors.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Provider Relations Specialist who will be the on the ground liaison for local level agency staff in account management and training. They will be responsible for relationship building with service coordinators and outreach teams at the agency level. This person will monitor and analyze incoming referrals and their status to deliver census growth between Vesta and Agencies.They are capable of building a shared understanding of a problem or opportunity amongst a diverse group of project participants; and can foster and manage healthy conflict.
The ideal teammate will be able to:
- Build effective strategies, tools, and processes to deliver network census growth (Vesta and Agency) and increased value to our customers
- Maintain operational coordination with agency staff, communicating reports to local agency
- Assist with onboarding of new agencies by coordinating and integrating the Vesta program into marketing, enrollment, patient engagement, and retention workflows
- Train agency staff and local leadership on benefits, talking points, and means of coordination around the Vesta program
- Continue providing regular in person touchpoints with operations and clinical staff within each agency around monthly performance.
- Be able to ensure overall success of business relationships with agencies in tracking, reviewing, and developing action plans based on KPI’s for each agency including Enrollment, Engagement, clinical, patient satisfaction/retention and financial results
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 2+ years of healthcare, home care, or post acute experience (required)
- 2+ years in client management/provider relations (required)
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and lead several complex projects simultaneously
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- ~12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with match
Pay range is $50K - $75K based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
We look forward to speaking with you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to email@example.com for confirmation.