Per Diem NY and Compact Licensed Bilingual Registered Nurse RN (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a startup with a simple mission: Delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers. We enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring their caregivers have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise.
At Vesta Healthcare, we enable people with personal assistance to thrive at home, in their community by assuring the people they rely on, their caregivers, have the resources, data, and support they need. We achieve this through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise. Our analytics help identify and target the right people and populations. Our technology creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations. Our services connect to real people who can help when needs arise, and our healthcare expertise helps us understand how we create value for both payers and providers.
Vesta Healthcare partners with physician groups and home care agencies to help implement and deliver these services; providing administrative support, and helping to find committed and capable staff for the physician group.
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal candidate would be able to:
- Work a minimum of 24 hours a week either Monday through Friday or Friday through Sunday from the comfort of their own home.
- Plan and conduct intervention opportunity evaluations, respond to urgent alerts and remote patient monitoring alerts as needed to help drive high quality care at a lower cost
- Have the ability and skill to recognize clinical scenarios that require escalation to the internal team nurse practitioner
- Work directly with the member, via various forms of communication, texting, virtual visits, and telephone, to develop and achieve patient centered chronic care management goals
- Develop and update care plans for members while keeping a close eye on caregiver and/or family support
- Apply clinical experience and judgment to the utilization management/care management activities
- Be responsible for day to day work with patients related to interventions needed for quality outcomes to reduce avoidable admissions, readmissions and ED utilization.
- Collaborate with engagement and product teams to promote quality outcomes, optimize service experience, and promote effective use of resources for complex or elevated medical issues
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- The ability to work a minimum of 24 hours a week (required)
- Fluency in English AND Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, OR Mandarin in writing, reading and speaking (required)
- Graduated from an accredited nursing program (required)
- Current RN License in good standing in the state of New York AND a Compact License (required)
- At least 2 years of nursing experience providing care to adult and geriatric patient populations (required)
- Confidence with clinical skills in performance of telephonic triage/assessment (required)
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area in their home/workspace (required)
- A genuine, compassionate desire to serve others and help those in need
- High speed home WiFi/data connection to support company provided IT equipment
Pay range is up to $41/hour based on experience and location. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.)
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to email@example.com for confirmation.