Bilingual Program Enrollment Coordinator (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
Our ideal teammate is…
A hands-on individual to join as the Program Enrollment Coordinator, reporting to our Enrollment Manager. This teammate will work closely with the Program Enrollment Specialists to help to prospective members join the medical group. You would be responsible for working with potential patients or their caregivers to coordinate virtual telehealth visits between our prospective members and Nurse Practitioners. This includes practicing with the prospective member how to connect to the telehealth platform, calling prospective members to remind them of their visits and rescheduling the appointments when necessary. You will also be responsible for gathering prospective member insurance information or consent when needed. If this resonates, we want to hear from you!
You describe yourself as someone who:
- Works collaboratively with internal departments.
- Has the desire to work at an entrepreneurial company where you have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- Comfortable in a dynamic and always evolving start-up environment
- Has a thirst for solving problems in a fast-paced environment and is detail-oriented
- Is passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- Available to work remotely Sunday - Thursday 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST (required)
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (required)
- Previous call center experience (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (preferred)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Active listening skills
- Able to identify problems and escalate when appropriate
- Experience using data-driven decisions to drive expansive growth for a large group or entire department
- Ability to coordinate with caregivers, families and patients, as well as internal stakeholders.
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401K plus match
Pay range is $18.00-$20.00/hour (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level.)
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to email@example.com for confirmation.