Manager of Clinical Delivery (Remote)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be…
A nursing leader who is passionate about caring for our members, teammates, and clients and can leverage technology to create new programs, systems, and processes to drive exceptional clinical team performance. Someone who has a proven track record of using data to drive high quality and efficient clinical outcomes. Someone who ideally has experience in chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, and valuable based care of vulnerable populations. Love learning and helping others learn: you’re excited to bring your wisdom and coach others, and you’re equally energized to learn from other’s experience (such as product managers, software engineers, and data scientists), and then continue improving how Vesta does care management as we learn more together. They are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment within an organization that is growing and changing quickly. Curious about changing regulations within the space and how they can be leveraged to create additional revenue streams
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Provide leadership, coaching, and development to a team of nurses and other multidisciplinary individuals performing care management
- Identify inefficiencies and opportunities for quality improvement. Create process improvement to achieve member and clinician satisfaction
- Partner with Vesta’s data analytics team and clinical leadership to develop ongoing reporting and analysis to drive the efficiency, quality, and effectiveness of the clinical team and outcomes
- Serve as a subject matter expert for chronic care management (CCM), Transitions of Care (TOC) and remote patient monitoring (RPM)
- Continue to push the boundaries of what technology can do to empower our caregivers and clinicians to improve health outcomes for our patients
- Support the development of strategies to help scale the program. Assist in evaluating capacity planning, hiring, training, and measuring and managing productivity including creating operational metrics and benchmarks
- Collaborate with cross departmental leads in analytics, product/engineering and business operations to drive efficiencies and quality improvement
- Assist manager with making sure team is appropriately staffed and find coverage when needed
- Assist in implementing new clinical programming across our clinical pods
- Support team to address escalated member challenges
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Registered Nurse with unrestricted license within the United States (required)
- 4+ years of nursing experience within acute care, care management, and/or homecare (required)
- 2-3 years of experience leading/managing a clinical team of at least 15+ reports overseeing several complex projects simultaneously (required)
- Experience managing a remote team (preferred)
- Passionate about our mission to improve people’s lives
- An ability and humility to roll up your sleeves
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
- Excellent communication skills, combined with the ability to collaborate across functions and use available tools
- Self-driven, self-starter and excited to support new technology
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Pay range is $100K-$110K based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.