Head of Revenue Cycle Management
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be...
A gritty revenue cycle enthusiast who will collaborate with the clinical, financial, billing, and coding teams to drive outcomes and assure appropriate compensation for the work we are doing.
- Someone who will be responsible for overseeing and directing the activities and staff in revenue cycle and receivables management
- Someone who ideally has experience in ambulatory care, telehealth, remote patient monitoring, and valuable based care of vulnerable populations
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment within an organization that is growing and changing quickly
- Enjoy moving back and forth between rolling your sleeves up to understand current processes and then leading the team to drive outcomes
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Establish standards of excellence and quality for Vesta’s revenue cycle management
- Work with leadership to develop policies to ensure revenue cycle efficiency
- Create revenue cycle management KPI’s, monitor performance and implement improvement
- Take ownership of billing and collections and collaborates with leadership to resolve issues/problems in a timely manner and prevent their recurrence
- Drive processes that achieve financial results for billing, collections and payment processing. This will include timely charge entry/capture, billing/claims submission and payment posting
- Review and ensure timely follow-up on outstanding items and assist in the resolution of billing audits
- Conduct and oversee denial analysis, implement denial reduction initiatives and reduce overall denials
- Partner with others to ensure timely, accurate, and compliant billing and coding activities
- Manage plan contracts as well as credentialing for appropriate payment
- Assist in hiring, training, and measuring and managing productivity of the team
- Help identify inefficiencies and create and implement process improvement activities
- Serve as an internal consulting resource on revenue cycle management
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- 10+ years of revenue cycle management experience (required)
- 5+ years of practice management experience or equivalent (required)
- 5+ years of experience leading/managing a team across multiple projects (required)
- Comfort using technology like Google Suite, MS Office (required)
- The ability to work remotely and has a private area with a computer in their home/workspace (required)
- Expert in eCW EMR/Billing platform (strongly preferred)
- Experience working in telehealth, home care, and/or ambulatory care (preferred)
- Experience billing chronic care management (CCM) and Remote patient monitoring (RPM) (preferred)
- Experience with coding, Certified professional coder (preferred)
- Experience with Practice acquisition billing and platform consolidation
- Experience providing Outsourced RCM services to provider groups
- Strong analytical skills, written and verbal communication, and have demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on data
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc.
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k plus match
(The referenced salary range [$140,000-$190,000] is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home!
If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.