Nurse Practitioner (NP) Director of Clinical Education (REMOTE)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
We’re looking to add to our team of experts who care deeply about our mission.
Our team is passionate, driven, collaborative, intellectually curious, and excited about the opportunity to transform our healthcare system. We're inspired by caregivers and seek to create a platform that recognizes, utilizes and supports the vital role they play. We strive to continuously learn, explore, experiment and achieve results. We are here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids)
The ideal teammate would be…
A Master's or Doctorate prepared Nurse Practitioner leader who is passionate about educating our members, teammates, and clients, and can leverage technology to create new programs, systems, and processes to drive exceptional clinical team performance. They have a proven track record of using an evidence based approach to drive high quality and efficient clinical outcomes through engaging content developing short term and longer term education roadmaps and competency programs for various clinical roles in a remote environment. This person loves learning and helping others learn: they’re excited to bring their wisdom and coach others, and they’re equally energized to learn from other’s experience (such as other clinicians, product managers, and data scientists), and then continue improving how Vesta does care management as we learn more together.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Design, implement and evaluate high quality and frequently complex educational activities, programs or projects for staff at all stages of their career development based on identified knowledge and practice gaps, using relevant evidence, and adult learning techniques.
- Assess learning needs using formal and informal assessment data, QI data, audit data, and leadership input to plan education programs, principles, theory, research, innovative process and practical experiences.
- Have a vision and build a roadmap for the education department to create a best in class and highly scalable training program from onboarding through continuing education. This must be efficient and effective as measured by objective data.
- Measure and assess program outcomes/needs in terms of impact on productivity and professional role competency and revise future training based on trends, evidence, and changes in stakeholder expectations.
- Provide multidisciplinary health care professionals and clinical support teams with leadership, coaching and development through 1:1 interactions, round table discussions, and formal presentations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for current CCM and RPM programming as well as future clinical programs.
- Understand operational trends and align training objectives in partnership with the business to ensure retention of education and prevent attrition.
- Have experience in chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, HCC capture, and value based care of vulnerable populations
- Provides a mechanism of continuous communication regarding return on investment in educational services including measurements of success and measured outcomes.
- Work in an ambiguous environment within a remote organization that is growing and changing quickly.
- Must be technologically savvy and have the ability to become an expert in our EHR and other documentation systems. eCW experience a plus!
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- A Nurse Practitioner license (required)
- A Masters of Science degree in Nursing Education, post-Master’s certificate in Nursing Education, or doctorate in Nursing Education (required)
- Experience leveraging and implementing a new LMS system at scale (required)
- 5+ years of experience leading educational and orientation classes for clinical teams (including MA/CNAs, Health Coaches, RNs, and NPs) and overseeing several complex projects simultaneously (required)
- Developed original content/education modules (e-learning and live program) for training purposes (required)
- 7+ years of nursing experience within care management, homecare, outpatient, and/or inpatient (required)
- Experience educating a remote team (required)
- Digital health or hybrid digital health experience (preferred)
- An ability and humility to roll up your sleeves
- Detail- and process-oriented, ability to context- and mode-switch easily, fast learner
If yes, then we look forward to speaking to you!
Pay range is $150,000-$165,000 based on experience and licensure. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home! If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.