Nurse Practitioner (NP) Director of Clinical Quality (REMOTE)
Nice to meet you, we’re Vesta Healthcare.
Vesta Healthcare is a specialized medical group focused today on aging adults with long-term home care needs. We help these individuals live happier, healthier lives by partnering with their aides and caregivers, as a key part of the care team. We use a combination of virtual care, home-based and mobile technologies, data integrations and partnerships with home care agencies to make the home an integrated setting of care with patients, and their Caregivers at the center.
Vesta is the Roman name for the goddess of home, hearth and family. She is the caregiver. Often unseen yet greatly revered, she puts others' needs ahead of her own, keeping the hearth warm so the home and family can function.
We see Caregivers and recognize the power and potential they embody. More than just assistance, Caregivers are eyes, ears and hands in the home. Caregivers play the role of Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, EMT and more, but without support or guidance. That is where Vesta comes in. Our program provides Caregivers with a personalized clinical team in their pocket. Our team links Caregivers to the people they care for and the other providers involved in their care. It’s an insurance covered benefit, so it’s available to most adults with Caregivers free of charge to them.
We seek team members who are passionate about making home the best place it can be for people with home care needs and see the important role Caregivers play. Our team members are collaborative data-driven optimists who always focus on doing what’s best for patients and their caregivers. We see ourselves as being here to improve the quality of life for caregivers and care recipients, allowing them to focus on the important things (like going to the mall with their grandkids).
The ideal teammate would be…
A detail-oriented, clinically trained Nurse Practitioner who can drive a high fidelity, quality compliance and safety program for our team and patients. A person with deep expertise in developing and scaling high volume quality and compliance programs as well as leveraging software to scale quality oversight functions. An individual with knowledge in managing HEDIS, STAR, and/or MIPS quality measures and documentation accuracy or risk adjustment functions. This is a salaried 40 hours per week position, Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm EST.
The ideal teammate would be able to:
- Develop, design, revise, and execute our comprehensive clinical quality program and educate the team on continuous quality improvements
- Collaborate extensively with Nurse Practitioners, collaborating physicians, nursing staff, other care team members, and coding staff to improve the quality of care required for improved clinical outcomes as well as documentation accuracy
- Manage the auditing, quality, and performance of our clinical teams as well as being the subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor clinical performance via metrics and reviews, always finding ways to improve both individual and team care
- Find common pain points and ways to overcome them and prevent in the future via changes to process and procedure
Would you describe yourself as someone who has:
- Master’s Degree with current active Nurse Practitioner license (required)
- 5+ years of leading quality initiatives for your organization (required)
- 5+ years of adult/geriatric care experience (required)
- 2+ years of experience working with advanced practice providers as well as other clinical and non-clinical staff (required)
- 1+ years of assessing and leading clinical compliance initiatives (required)
- Experience with risk adjustment and value based care delivery systems
- Motivated self-starter and creative problem-solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Powerpoint/Excel and/or Google Slides/Sheets
- Experience working in a remote environment
In addition to amazing teammates, we also offer:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a choice of many different plans/costs partially subsidized by us
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick/personal days
- 12 paid holidays
- One time reimbursement to set up your home office
- Monthly reimbursement for internet or other home office expenses
- Monthly gym reimbursement to be used for gyms, online classes, etc
- Basic Life & AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Benefits paid fully by us
- Voluntary benefits such as Pet, Home and Auto, Legal Insurance plus more
- Pre-tax Flex Spending/Dependent Care/Transit accounts
- 401k with 4% match
We look forward to speaking with you!
Pay range is $145,000-$165,000 based on experience. (The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, education/training and skill level).
Vesta Healthcare is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. Vesta Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Candidates are selected without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation, in accordance with federal and state law.
At Vesta, we are constantly searching for the most dynamic and best talent to join our team with a mission of empowering caregivers in the home! If you are ever contacted by e-mail from any domain other than https://vestahealthcare.com, please do not respond, as there is a likelihood it could be a scam as it is not a legitimate Vesta email. You might see things from a similar domain address, but with a slight misspelling, for example. We have no responsibility for any communication that does not come from the https://vestahealthcare.com domain, and we strongly advise that you not provide information or respond if not from the legitimate Vesta domain. If you have any concerns that outreach might not be legitimate, please reach out to email@example.com for confirmation.